Alliance for Oral Health Across Borders
Let us introduce ourselves to you
Let us introduce ourselves to you!
The Alliance for Oral Health Across Borders, a 501c3 organization, was created on August 3, 2011, when 41 dental schools and organizations signed a Charter with the ambitious goal of championing oral health equity for all. Since its inception, the Alliance has committed to promoting peace and well-being through oral health by building bridges among dental and health professionals around the world, especially in areas of conflict.
Today, the Alliance is committed to
achieving the following goals
- 1Catalyze improvements in global oral health through multidisciplinary exchanges that will support greater understanding of the issues needed to be addressed to reach this goal.
- 2Promote peace and well being through oral health under our Bridge to Peace initiatives.
- 3Develop global oral health leadership programs.
- 4Provide opportunities for global collaboration in multidisciplinary dental settings.
- 5Facilitate international research for better oral care of the underserved communities.
The Alliance for Oral Health Across Borders is a global network of members who leverage their collective experience to identify, mentor, problem solve, enable and share innovative projects that serve people with disabilities and other underserved populations. The Alliance strives to be a catalyst for and champion of change in its mission to help achieve oral health equity for all.